Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Still trying to post a few of my photos....

 
Lawn bowling

Joyce made this dessert on my last night at their house.  It is a Brazillian desert called Munjar (don't know how to spell it).  It tastes like coconut with prune sauce.
Sun dial near Cottesloe Beach

I like this seagull cause he has really orange beak and feet.

Vegamite ick!

Australia's "Coat of Arms" or emblem

My new host family took me to a winery this weekend.
This is the family I'm staying with now.  A very nice family!

Lunch at the winery

Later.....
Marie's birthday party!


Today I took a free guided walking tour that was to give information on some of the area art sculptures.  This is a photo in the arts district by the art museum.
I like this display by the library.  It's made of marble from Italy by a guy from Japan.

1 comment:

  1. Love all your pictures! I'm so excited to see/hear about them in person :) Have a great time with Uncle Rick! I'm so jealous... I wish I was coming with him haha

    ReplyDelete