Friday, April 22, 2011

OK I'm way behind on posting on this blog...

Hi Everyone,

Now that Rick is here, we are running around full speed seeing lots of stuff and I have been ignoring the blog!

I enjoyed showing Rick around the Perth area.
Stuff we've done since Rick's arrival...

Hillary's Boat Harbor and the Aquarium
Stayed at Joyce and Gavin's house
Several meals and board games with Joyce and Gavin and the kids
Stayed at the Good Earth Hotel in Perth
Kings Park
Perth Zoo
Sunset at Scarborough Beach
Dinner at friends Jacqui and Yas house (loved the dinner and the didgeridoo demonstrations)
Murray Street Mall
Caversham Wildlife Park
Dinner with Francis Lobo (Karen's friend)

Moved to Fremantle Norfolk Hotel (only one night - too fast)
Sightsee Fremantle
Boat to Rottnest Island
Then drove to Busselton (Yes Gail is driving on the left side of the road - with an occasional reminder from Rick!)

Stayed in Busselton Observatory Hotel (B+B) 3 nights
Train to end of Busselton Jetty
Underwater Observatory at end of Jetty
Lots of going out to eat
Visiting a couple of wineries (lunch view incredible)
Sunset at Yallangup (stunning)
Sugar Loaf Rock and saw dolphins in the bay
Dinner with world traveling Scottish couple.

Now you can see why I have gotten behind on the blog.  So much to see and do!!
Even if I put only one photo for each activity here, it will take me a long time.

I'll try and post a few tomorrow before I get further behind!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a good time with Francis. I would agree try not to stay only one night anywhere. Have Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete